At a Glance
Organizations all over the world use 360 feedback profiles to provide personalized feedback to their leaders. Traditional 360 feedback profiles are known to be expensive, time-consuming to implement and difficult to understand. Everything DiSC® 363 for Leaders is a breath of fresh air, offering a detailed, but practical, 360 feedback approach that costs a fraction of the price.
In addition to the 360 feedback profile every customer gets a complimentary 363 Coaching Supplement that provides an overview of the leader's performance scores and DiSC® style. This report helps the coach guide the leader through his/her feedback, ensuring your business gets the most out of your 360 feedback profiles.
Coaching Supplement Features
- DiSC Style Overview – Provides an overview of participant’s DiSC style according to their assessment answers
- Performance Rating – Provides a visual representation of how raters scored the participant on each leadership approach
- Participant Leadership Behavior – Table shows participant’s ratings in 24 leadership practices and how they compare to the norm
- Participant Leadership Requests – Table shows what raters would like to see the participant improve on, across the same 24 leadership practices
- 360 Feedback vs. DiSC Style – Shows your participants Unexpected and expected strengths and challenges based on his/her DiSC style
- DiSC styles Overview – Brightly colored Everything DiSC circular map and characteristics of each DiSC style
Who's Using the Reports
Human resource managers, human resource directors, training facilitators, coaches, senior-level managers, managers, organizational development professionals and consultants.
Free with the purchase of an Everything DiSC 363 for Leaders assessment ($167.50)
What People Are Saying About It
“I use the DiSC 360 feedback report to help my leaders get buy-in from the people around them. I did really appreciate the free coaching supplement. With other 360’s you’re usually on your own when it comes to interpreting results.”
“I thought the Coaching Supplement was really helpful. I like that it gives you leadership norms – I thought it helped highlight leader’s strengths.”
Thanks for catching our Everything DiSC group report & follow-up report blog series! We highlighted each of the Everything DiSC group reports and follow up reports that make Everything DiSC the BEST DiSC Profile system to use for your next training. For more information about Everything DiSC, check out our very first Everything DiSC blog post!
Make sure you didn't miss any!
Week 1 - About Everything DiSC
Week 2 - Everything DiSC Group Culture Report
Week 3 - Everything DiSC Team View
Week 4 - Everything DiSC Facilitator Report
Week 5 - Everything DiSC Comparison Reports
Week 8 - Everything DiSC Interaction Guides